Why Choose Cascade Pools
Our commitment to quality and after sales service drives our business. The underlying culture that guides our company is paramount to the services we provide.
We are motivated by:
- Honesty -We are completely upfront with you for example; No hidden costs means you will have peace of mind during the construction knowing there will be no sudden surprise at the end.
- Quality -Guaranteeing our work for years longer than required by the Australian Standards so you can trust us.
- Service -Customer satisfaction is our best form of advertising, we get most of our business from referrals from satisfied customers
- Communication -Essential in keeping our customers and workers informed so you know what and when work is planned so you can plan your activities.
- Respect -We care about your needs and respect your property.
Why choose Cascade Pools?
✓ No hidden costs. We tell you upfront of any foreseeable costs you may incur, so there are no nasty surprises along the way.
✓ Queensland Master Builders Member since 2009. QMBA gives its members a distinct advantage with constant updates on industry standards, guaranteeing the best quality construction of your pool.
✓ Queensland Master Builders Insurance coverage:
Construction Works – $2,500,000
Public Liability – $20,000,000
Products Liability – $20,000,000
We have extensive Master Builders Insurance to cover all relevant issues associated with pool construction to ensure the continuation of our business in any circumstance that may arise.
✓ Quality filtration equipment, the correct size for your pool. As both pool builders and pool owners ourselves, we use only quality products we have tried and tested personally, supplied by companies with proven after sales commitment. By ensuring these products meet the correct capacity requirements for your pool size, we are minimising your maintenance and running costs.
✓ Warranties:10 year structural warranty for all our concrete pools. (Australian Standard is only 6 years 3 months)
All equipment is covered by the manufacturers own warranties.
✓ Optional 6 Months servicing. After your pool completion, we can engage the services of an independent Pool Technician who will visit onsite once a month for 6 months to assess your pool water and equipment, and offer professional advice on maintaining your pool. By offering 6 months servicing on each of our concrete pools, we assist new pool owners in keeping their equipment running correctly and maintaining correct water balance and ensuring compliance with your interior warranty.